Write on this site!
We are looking for content that:
- Is original (not been published before on a website)
- Is well formatted and presented
- It is not self-promotional
- Includes images
What’s in it for you?
When you write for Derbyi, you’ll get:
- Promotion to our social following which is in the thousands
- A piece of content you can refer to.
Before you send us your pitch/idea…
- Please don’t send us a complete article – This makes it very obvious the post wasn’t written for the site.
- Personalise your email – If you don’t include our editor’s name (Jacob Whitmore), you won’t get a reply.
What information should you be including in your pitch?
- Why do you think we should consider you to let you write on The Derbyi
- Links to your personal social media profiles
- Your blog/website (if you have one)
- Previous articles which you have done.
- 2-4 topic ideas and a quite short outline/description of each idea.
Where do you need to send your pitch?
This will tell us if you’ve actually read this page!
We hope to respond to your email ASAP but please be patient as we are usually dealing with a number of request to contribute.
Thank you very much for taking your time to read this page.